Two bad days so far, but I decided that pity-party is counter productive and not my style. I did a lot of bad things today from my thoughts, to my attitude, and my actions. However, these promises I rest on:
1. God’s grace is sufficient to cover all my defects.
- And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (2 Corinthians 12:9)
2. If I seek him everyday for renewal and guidance, he will reply.
- And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.( Jeremiah 29:13)
- Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. (Matthew 7:7)
3. All my burdens, Jesus will freely take.
- Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)
4. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. (Philippians 4:13)
5. God is healer, provider, and his Spirit sanctifies.
- But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatever I have said to you. (John 14:26)
- Likewise the Spirit also helps our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. (Romans 8:26)
So bad days are meant to remind us that we are human and need God always.