I know for the last few weeks I haven’t posted any Joys of the day.
Here is a quick recap of the previous weeks:
- Finally went to a much needed doctors appointment. -Received great news.
- Wrote a series of poems after a creative drought.
- Lost 1 pound since starting new workout regimen.
- Loving how healthy and beautiful my hair is.
- Had a comforting and inspiring chat with an older and wiser Christian Friend.
- Made amends with some people in my life. YAY
- Felt the Joy in Prayer and closeness to God.
- Found something I had lost.
- Woke up with the Sun.
- Made delicious meals and enjoyed them.
- Heard great news in regards to a prayer request. God is so good!
Before I started this blog it was hard to find Joy in the everyday, but there are blessings and joy in the smallest things. Now I can hold each little memory in my heart.